Delete Files in Hard drive in an unusual way

Posted by Kashif Iqbal

deleted files in hard drive

Sometimes you may encounter files or folders that cannot be deleted from your hard drive. I’m not talking about files that cannot delete while they are processing.

You would be noticed some files and folders, when going to deleting they are giving error messages like "The file\folder cannot be deleted because ...... etc etc" Most of the times this is happen with the files that are downloaded form the internet, recently I found a file that is said the file names is too long and it cannot be deleted

At that time just I was confused and I need to delete it in any way. So what I found is interesting we can just cut and paste any file in to recycle bin folder and then just you need to do is click Empty recycle bin button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment